Sunday, March 2, 2008

Amendment to my family

The US Constitution has all kinds of amendments. Twenty-six I think. I'm a little embarassed that I can't remember but anyway, I figured, if all those amendments just make the constitution better, than this amendment to my last post will just make it even better. Dave Giles--the amendment to my family. :) Sorry Dave, it's true. I should have added you earlier. But since you complained, you get to live with this picture of yourself on my blog. :) Here's what I should have said about Dave, in someone's wise words, "Dave, you are the coolest brother-in-law a little sis could ever dream for. I only hope that one day my future husband will be as tall, strong, handsome, and intellectually stimulating as you are. I'm so happy that I have the picture book you and Sara gave me for Christmas as it inspires me daily. I can't wait to see you this summer!!" But really, you are great Dave. Thanks for making my sister so happy! And--I did bring that picture book to New Zealand with me. :)


2 comments:

Sara Giles said...

Funny picture.... I forgot about that one! I'll make sure Dave see's all the nice things you said about him :)

Julie T said...

Wow, Ali! What a tall, strong, handsome brother in law you have there! And he looks so intellectually stimulating too! You're one lucky puppy! How did YOU like the Routeburn Track? Were you and STef in the same group, or do you split up sometimes for diversity?