Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Post of the Day

I'm really sorry that I post in these spurts. I just like to do it all at once. It's easier for me, but not as enjoyable for the reader. I apologize.

I got special permission from Stefanie to post these pictures, so I'm going to. :) I think you will all enjoy them. I hope so at least, because they crack me up! The important thing to know before viewing these pictures, is that we didn't plan them beforehand. Stefanie just stuck the camera in front of us, and we each just struck a pose. These kind of photo shoots are fun. I definitely reccommend them to anyone who hasn't yet tried. So, as my liast post for today, and for awhile probably, I hope you all enjoy these wonderful photos.
Take 1.
Take 2. My personal favorite.
Take 3; shaky style.

And take 4. The end. :)

1 comment:

Stefanie Elyse said...

That very first picture is my favorite. The stick your arm out trick is ALWAYS funny!!! And p.s. you're my best headshot photo friend :)