Tuesday, January 29, 2008

INVERCARGILL!!

And tada! I’m here. We met up with our lovely homestay, Mags, on Saturday and she is just great. It just feels like being at grandma’s house when we’re here. She takes very good care of us; feeds us much more than is necessary and won’t let us touch the laundry. Mom, you would absolutely love her. She worries and frets over me more than you do if that’s possible. :)


We went to the branch in Invercargill today. We got there a little bit early and I started playing the piano. Unfortunately, I got caught and about five branch members came up and told me that they hadn’t had a pianist in weeks. Yep. I got to play in every single meeting. Hopefully, we’ll be able to spread it around a bit more because I know there are a lot more of us that play than just me.

1 comment:

Stefanie Elyse said...

Oh! Mags really is the greatest! We lucked out MAJOR!