Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The bed I got in Christchurch!!!!




CHRISTCHURCH

If I could choose anywhere to live in New Zealand, I would choose Christchurch. It’s a nice medium-sized city that is just nice and quaint. I’m not sure what it was about it exactly, but I just loved it. We stayed in Christchurch for two nights, in beds, and it was great. We timed it perfectly too considering those two nights were the only nights it rained on our whole trip! Can’t beat that. Unfortunately, we all had a little too much fun jumping on what the kiwis call a pillow in sand in their playground. One girl knocked her front teeth out, one girl hurt her back, and Stefanie actually hurt her foot and dislocated her thumb. I was just fine and got back on the next day! We spent all day in town, looking through shops and watching the local busker festival. It was a great time. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the jumping pillow as of now, but I'll put them on here as soon as I aquire some.
Touring around the city. This is from the top of the belltower in the middle of Christchurch.


Playing in the botanic gardens.


This was in an attempt to take some kind of a picture.


Evidently it didn't work.






No comments: