Monday, February 4, 2008

School

This morning, I went to school. We all met at "Splash Palace", the local indoor swimming pool and park. Then, for 2 hours, we played in the water with kayaks. Can life get any better? So, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we have our "Adventure New Zealand" classes which consist of a mixture of kayaking, surfing, tramping, and ropes courses. Then on Thursdays and Fridays we sit in class all day with Mark. Even those aren't bad, so far anyway...I find them pretty interesting. So that's life as I know it right now. Tomorrow is Waitangi Day! Hence, a day off of school. Woot. Pictures to follow...I'm using a school computer and don't have any pictures on my flash drive. I've got some new ones to post here eventually. Until then, take luck!

1 comment:

Christine said...

huh...That doesn't sound much like "school" to me. You are having way too much fun. I'm extremely jealous!